Monday, October 12, 2015

BEACH BIKE (WITH FOOT NOTE)

We interrupt our normal programming to bring you this guest photo montage by Rob (I'm busy having a mani/pedi).

A lazy Thanksgiving Monday in the Beach, hitting the bike trail early, to beat the holiday hordes. Best time of day to ride

Mondo iconic. Yoga in front of the lifeguard station -- it really just kinda screams "Beaches," doesn't it?

Oh look, there's Waldo

Get along, little doggies . . . it's even early for the morning poop-scoopers

The leaves are changing . . . into other, more colorful leaves. Ain't nature neat?

Half-way break stop (not pictured, large man lying on ground, gasping for air)

Special guest appearance by my toes:  Having lost my long-standing esthetician, I was bereft. It took me almost an entire year to find Tina, at M Nails at 117 Danforth Ave. at Broadview. She totally rocks, and I am super-picky. My toes are twinkling once again. She doesn't even blanche when I bring her the most outrageous nail varnish. (Foot note: It may look like a nail dive, but it isn't. You're not there for the ambiance. And bonus, they have vibrating chairs.)


1 comment: