Thursday, January 21, 2016

WINNER'S CIRCLE

I don’t normally get out of bed for less than 70 per cent off but I make an exception for Winners. Okay, we know it is hit or miss but when you hit, it can be epic – like the Rag and Bone black jumpsuit I scored for just over $100 because it was missing a button and it was seriously mislabeled. It was tagged a size 4 and I haven’t been a size 4 since I came out of the womb.

On Tuesday, Winners/Marshalls hosted their media spring preview at their Spadina showroom and I was so there.

The cool graffiti signage at the entrance to the showroom.  They should install it in one of their shops.

I am obsessed with these sandals, which are just the right side of skanky with a combo of camo and Versace chain.  The best Winners locations for shoes are College Park and Cloverdale Mall. Just sayin’.

This is my fave piece, a fringe belt – yes, a fringe BELT – to be worn over just about everything. Allegedly it has the endorsement of Kardashian Kendall Jenner, who rocked it over black leggings.

This lasared leather dress just screams Celine to me but at a fraction of the price.

The definitive winning combo: A soft mauve fedora – what a knockout colour and it actually fit my ginormous head – with the requisite platform brogues.

The best tank for your workout because who can’t relate to this? Behind it is a fabbo pair of Kate Spade floral pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment