Tuesday, January 3, 2017

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM

The best bargoon in the Mink Mile has to be happy hour at Museum Tavern on Bloor St. opposite the ROM, where between 4 and 6 p.m. daily you can scarf down oysters for a buck a shuck washed down by $6 wine. Hey for $20 for a dozen and a drink, you can’t go wrong.



The slurp-able oysters and red wine at Museum Tavern, offspring of the late lamented Bistro 990 and owned and operated by the sons of Bistro owner Tom Kristenbrun.


Designer Nicole Manek, (left) formerly of the vintage store Life of Manek and currently selling online, me and her pal at Museum Tavern. I am showing off a stunning mink backpack she made from dead stock at her boutique.

Me and world-travelling pal Claire Blondeau (a.k.a. Salty Sea Wench) mugging at the Museum. I am sporting my trademark lipstick-print-on-napkin which could be useful in masking a bad facelift. Maybe I should copyright it.


No comments:

Post a Comment