Wednesday, February 10, 2016

HEAD TRIPS

As I wend my way around town, generally via TTC or on foot, I spy with my little eye lots of goodies -- some of which form a pattern. Herewith I give you some for instances:

 I keep encountering this young woman, a student at OCAD, on the streetcar. She always makes me smile with her head gear, which on this particular day consisted of a floral piece.

A vintage mannequin in the window of a hairdressing supply store somewhere on Roncesvalles. I was meandering.

A heady piece that reminds me of Lucille Ball featured on a display table at the back of Morba on Queen St. West at Bathurst, one of my favourite poke-around haunts.

A whimsical jungle cat in a suit with an eye-patch pillow at Morba. My cats can unclench. I would never inflict people clothing on them.

Unlike some dog people. A selection of dresses for doggies at HomeSense on Spadina. Seriously? This is just asking for your dog to turn on you.

A fantastic window display at Dolce & Gabbana on Bloor Street. It’s like Willy Wonka meets Betsey Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment